Let's make HR proactive
People Ops' Secret Weapon
Hiring & Recruiting
We give you a candidate-first hiring process that makes you magnetic to talent. We coach hiring managers to interview well, spot bias and make decisions quickly to keep the pipeline moving.
Whether we're working on one role or building an entire department, we handle all-things from scoping to sourcing, screening, and scheduling with velocity while ensuring we're hiring for your culture, values and organization.
Compliant & White Glove
We treat your employees how they want to be treated, dynamically. From 1-1 leadership coaching to weekly trainings on remote work practices, to being present a as a shoulder or with a thoughtful gift, we go out of our way to retain your team.
Even if you have great system handling employee questions and needs, we are here to help you not get overly involved, while you keep them feel supported. Our experts extend your ability to set others up for success.
Employee Lifecycle & Data
We help you build a high-retention culture by implementing and running employee management and development processes that reduce regrettable resignations with compensation analysis, performance processes, 360s and more.
In the nitty gritty, so you aren't
Proactive HR translates to top performers staying, less legal risk, and lower costs.
Select initiatives from 2023Q1
- Support payroll, commissions, bonus payments
- Inspire culture of feedback with shared learning goals to increase psychological safety
- Starting with new managers, build our L&D program
- Track & report sentiment around value of company meeting
- Report to Board on competitiveness and fidelity of team’s compensation and provide recommendations, quarterly
- Design, plan and attend our team offsite in 2 months
- Implement tooling and facilitate first 360 cycle
- Manage external recruiting agencies (RPO)
- Build org-wide leveling and job descriptions
- Takeover the regulatory compliance asks that come via mail
- Produce and rollout internal wiki with revised policies
- Own onboarding logistics and facilitate week 1 for new hires
- Conduct or advise on RIF or individual employee terminations including state compliance restrictions and admin
- Tool managers to use 30/60/90 day plans for new employees
- Run weekly pulse survey & report to CEO
- Source engaging and compliant Facilitator to train our company on our code of conduct and harassment policy
- Explain COBRA and departure details to exiting employees
- Conduct stay and exit interviews and share themes
Leave HR to the People Who Love HR
Our founder Ben Aronowicz is passionate about helping companies adopt a progressive, talent-first ethos across the full spectrum of their business.